A Basic Guide To
Do take note and ensure that you have fully completed creating the orders before proceeding to create home pickup (min. 5 parcels required). Otherwise, you may drop off at a parker point.
Login to Dashboard
1. Once you have logged in, click on 'Create Order'
2. Click on Deliver to Home Address
3. Choose sender drop-off point
Choose your preferred point and fill in Sender’s details.
Select Park N Parcel HQ @ 1 Buroh Cres to create home pick-up later.
Min. 5 parcels required for home pick-up arrangement.
4. Enter Recipient’s home address
5. Have more than one recipient? Mass upload.
6. Download the sample spreadsheet.
7. Fill in consignee’s details and save file as csv.
8. Upload order spreadsheet and select ‘next’.
9. Details and summary
Confirm parcel details and click on ‘next’.
10. Select payment for your order
11. Once completed, print and attach shipping label
Create home pick-up
12. Go back to the front of your dashboard and click on
‘Create Home Pick-up’.
A min. of 5 parcels required for home pick-up arrangement, otherwise, you may drop off at a Parker Point.
If you wish to mass print your shipping labels or check your orders,
click on ‘Ad-hoc Statement’ and select ‘Details’.
We look forward to deliver your parcels!
For further enquiries, please reach out to us at
Please take note that your parcels must be appropriately packed. You may check out our Packaging Guidelines should you require any guidance. Any claim resulting from a parcel that is not packaged to a professional standard will be rejected.
For more information, kindly refer to our Terms & Conditions
In the event of a claim, a cost invoice will be needed to prove the value of the parcel contents, and photo must be supplied for all damage claims. The maximum claim amount stated in the provided cost invoice, whichever is lower.